October 27, 2012

Happy Halloween – Last Minute Free Printable


Still adding some last minute touches for Halloween night?  Well you are not alone, to be honest with you I never really stop decorating for the Holidays until the day after.  I love adding last minute touches and looking for last minute deals.  I figure even if I only have it up for a couple of days this year, it’s going to be Halloween again next year. . . right?  Or maybe you need a last minute gift for I dunno. . .Visiting Teaching?  (They sale really great frames at the dollar store that can be spray painted in less than 10 min).

Regardless of what you use it for I hope you enjoy!  And don’t forget the sale on $3.00 5x7 mdf shaped frames ends Sunday at midnight.  For more details read this weeks Monday Morning Madness post.

  
DSC_1945


Happy Halloween Free Printable copy



1 comment: